With the help of committed supporters like you, Community Housing Innovations can continue to provide the vital housing and human services that enable our clients to become socially and economically independent.

Ways To Get Involved:

  • Make a one-time gift, online or by mail. Click here to DONATE NOW.
  • Join Our Email List.
  • Sponsor an event for our clients by emailing info@communityhousing.org.
  • Become a monthly donor. Call 631-475-6390, ext 2245, or email info@communityhousing.org to become a monthly donor today.
  • Donate In Memory or In Honor of a Loved One: We will inform your honoree or the family of a memorial recipient of your kind gift.
  • Matching Gifts: Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and spouses of employees. Check with your human resources office to find out if your employer has a matching gift policy, and to get the company’s matching gift form. Just send in the completed form to CHI with your gift. We will do the rest. The impact of your contribution to CHI may be doubled or possibly tripled as a result!
  • Planned Giving: Leave a legacy at CHI
  • Corporate or Foundation Giving: Become our partner today!
  • Gifts In-Kind & Item Donations
  • Volunteer
  • Shop using Amazon Smile and Amazon donates .05% of your purchase to CHI

For specific legal/tax advice, it is important that you consult your lawyer or tax professional.
Community Housing Innovations, Inc. is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. A copy of our latest annual report may be obtained, upon request from CHI at 75 South Broadway, Suite 340, White Plains, NY 10601  or from the New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau at 120 Broadway, 3rd Floor, NY, NY 10271. Registration does not imply endorsement, recommendation, or promotion by the state. Sponsorships are tax deductible less the fair market value. Please consult with your tax advisor for details.