Volunteer at CHI – using your time and talents working alongside CHI staff/personnel is a wonderful way to make a difference in the lives of others.
We welcome you, your religious/community group, your company, your school, Boy/Girl Scouts, business associations and the like- to get involved in any way that works well for you!
- planted gardens at our family shelters
- helped school-aged kids with homework assignments
- assisted clients with computer training and software programs
- coordinated special holiday events: Christmas, July 4th, and even monthly birthday celebrations, “moving out/moving on” parties, baby showers and others.
CHI also welcomes office volunteers
- Social media gurus
- Administrative assistance for data entry, filing, and other duties
- Researchers on topics related to: homelessness, poverty, affordable housing, property development and other issues that complement our core mission
If you can’t actually come onsite to volunteer- WE STILL NEED YOU
Host a collection drive (click on DONATE GOODS tab for our recent Wish List for clients)
To become a volunteer or for more information, please email email@example.com.